|It's on Etsy, yadda yadda.|
I keep meaning to make myself some new scarves because I don't have many to actually wear. I know that they make a great advertisement and I keep meaning to make some to keep. However, the urge to list them on Etsy is just too overwhelming. Perhaps if I make a list it'll help. These are the scarves I need to make for just me:
1. One high ruffled collar in black with black or dark grey stitching and lots of sparkly, faceted buttons.
2. One long scarf in ruffled black fabric with gray or white stitching.
3. One long black and white striped scarf.
4. One ruffled choker in black and white stripes.
5. One ruffled choker in dark blue or black with mostly fabric-covered buttons.
I tend to respond well to lists, so hopefully this will help remind me to NOT sell these if I make them.