Friday, February 24, 2012

Side thing

Also, when I walk down the street in dresses I've made I get attention. Like, people stopping me to say how nice I look kind of attention. This never happens in clothes I buy. I must be doing something right.

I wonder how I'd see myself if I learned this earlier in life. I'm looking back at a lot of wasted years. I mean, how long did I look at myself and see this:
It's amazing what bad things those shoulder
pieces are doing. Yikes.
When I could have been looking at the exact same person and seeing this instead:

Angles and flattering lines are amazing, eh?

I feel like such an incredible dumbass.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, those...those are pictures of the same person??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Granted, these were taken during very different events, at totally different angles, and in substantially different outfits. Even with the possible weight changes between photos, it's pretty dramatic, eh?

    ReplyDelete