|Thanks Steve's family for giving|
him this machine that I now
• I have summer vacation off for the first time since I was 14. I finished my masters last year, I don't have a summer camp job, and I'm not traveling to any fancy places. To say I have free time is an understatement.
• I'm such a weird dress size that I either have to learn to alter my existing clothes or flat-out start making new ones from scratch. Big boobs, big butt, small waist, huge roller derby thighs? Thanks genetics. Thanks skating. >:(
I have the following things at my disposal for this summer:
• A fabric store kitty-corner from my house.
• A Brother XL-5700 sewing machine
• A Brother 1034D serger (I caved and ordered one)
Hopefully by the end of the summer I'll be able to do more than sew a circle skirt. I'd like at least one new outfit for school by September 1.
I'll see where this goes from here.